Exclusive offer from Isuzu for NFU Members
Thanks to a partnership between Isuzu and the NFU members of the Farmer’s union now qualify for an exclusive discount on new Isuzu D-Max pick-up trucks. The NFU offer on Isuzu includes vehicles across the whole D-Max range.
The D-Max range from Isuzu, recently scooped the WhatVan Pick-up of the year award for the second year running. The award-winning trucks boast a whole host of features making them the ideal truck for the farm;
- NO LIMITS – The Isuzu D-Max Double Cab has an unladen weight of up to 1,949kg and offers all of the powers and capabilities of a dual-purpose vehicle, without the speed limit restrictions
- NO ADBLUE – The Isuzu D-Max diesel engine that powers the entire Isuzu D-Max range is Euro 6 compliant – without the need for AdBlue
- NO 1 PICK-UP FOR TOWING – Unlike some pick-ups, the Isuzu D-Max – with it’s incredible towing capacity – is able to tow up to 3.5 tonnes with both a 2-axle and 3-axle trailer
- NEW POWER SOURCE – Light and efficient 1.9 litre turbo diesel engine
- 5 YEARS PEACE OF MIND – Industry-leading Isuzu 125,000 mile/5 year warranty (whichever comes first) and 5 years roadside assistance also included and applies in the UK and across Europe
- HILL START ASSIST & HILL DESCENT CONTROL – Stay in control with two systems that help negotiate hills smoothly and safely.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL – Including keyless entry and engine start, USB port and Bluetooth® connectivity and a full size spare wheel as standard on all new Isuzu D-Max models.
Call C&O to find out more or visit www.candotractors-isuzu.co.uk to see the full range of Isuzu D-Max Pick-up trucks including the Utility, Eiger, Yukon, Utah, Blade, XTR and Arctic trucks.
NFU members should visit the NFU website for full details of the discount and terms and conditions. Discount offer ends 31st December 2019.