C&O Parts teams are here, and on call, to ensure that you get the components you need as quickly as possible.
Why choose genuine parts?
C&O are here to help you keep your machinery up and running, we know how important it is to minimise downtime. Genuine components will keep your machinery working day after day and will help maximise performance and lower your operating costs. By using a genuine manufacturer part you have; A component made for your machine – that fits better, is installed quicker and which will last longer than a non-genuine part.
Guaranteed performance – Non-genuine parts, built to fit a range of different machines, haven’t been tested on manufacturers machinery and don’t offer the same performance against genuine.
Warranty – Most manufacturers offer warranty on parts.
Readily available for your machine – If we don’t have it in stock in our extensive warehouses a genuine part can be sourced from our manufacturers and delivered within days.
Competively priced – Genuine quality parts deliver you savings after fitting by ensuring your machine is working at its optimum capacity.
- Poor performance or serious damage to your engine due to overheating could leave you with an expensive bill
- Incorrect maintenance or low-quality components can cause corrosion, rust and scale build-up
- Fit original top-specification AGCO Parts cooling components, the only ones approved by Massey Ferguson engineers
- Water pumps, radiators and thermostats – we offer a full range of cooling components to suit all MF machines
As part of AGCO’s promise of a lifetime of support for your Massey Ferguson machinery, we have developed a highly competitive range of original or Massey Ferguson Engineering approved parts for older MF machinery including:
- Approved accessories, to maximize your machine’s performance.
- Genuine parts, engineered to fit your machine perfectly.
- ‘As new’ remanufactured parts, supplied with an average 30% discount* when compared to the new part.
- A range of service plans, and inspections, available on request.
For the older Massey Ferguson machines, typically those that are now out of production, from the MF 35 through to the MF 6400 series, all 10+ parts are fully matched to original equipment specification and carry the normal full AGCO Parts 12 month warranty* on parts and labour.
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact your local Parts team
Blandford, Dorset – 01258 451 221
Funtington, West Sussex – 01243 682 025
Isle of Wight – 01983 524 413
Willand, Devon – 01884 400 100
South Petherton, Somerset – 01460 241 286
Wilton, Wiltshire – 01722 742 141