MF 5S The best-in-class dairy and livestock tractor
Move into a new era of straightforward and dependable tractors.
Massey Ferguson have launched the MF 5S at an exclusive digital event. The event, still available online, was broadcast around the world to introduce the new range.
The tractor is a great all-rounder and the perfect loader tractor, ideally suited for the dairy & livestock market and arable applications.
- 105-145 hp range
- 4 specifications available
- 4 m turning radius
- Dyna 4 & Dyna 6
- Best in class visibility
- Stage V, 4.4 litre AGCO Power Engine
Key features in more detail;
ULTIMATE COMFORT FOR A MORE PRODUCTIVE WORKING DAY
– Wide choice of Essential, Essential Panoramic, Efficient or Exclusive
specifications (5,8 M2)
– Easy to access cab offers the best visibility on the market from its
large glass area.
– New front axle suspension further improves comfort.
– New armrest and perfect ergonomics mean all controls fall easily to
hand for effortless operation.
LOW OPERATING COSTS
– AGCO Power, four cylinder, 4.4 litre engine complies with Stage V
emission rules using the compact All-in-One after-treatment system.
– All models deliver more power and torque with reduced fuel and
– An electronic wastegate turbocharger further improves performance
and reduces emissions.
LOW REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE COST
– MF Care repair and maintenance contracts are available to help farm
businesses to operate competitively and cost-effectively, while an
extensive dealer network means that support is only just a phone call
EFFICIENT DRIVELINES DELIVER HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY
– Proven transmission technology: Dyna-4 (16×16) or Dyna-6 (24×24)
offering automatic shifting.
– Super Eco operation attains 40km/hr at a low 1,530rpm helping to
significantly cut fuel consumption and increase driving comfort.
EQUIPPED TO WORK FASTER WITH THE WIDEST IMPLEMENTS
– A wide choice of hydraulic systems deliver flowrates from 58 to 110
litres/min from open-centre or load-sensing systems.
– Double-up operations with the new front linkage design offering lift
capacities up to 3,000kg, while the stronger, rear linkage lifts up to
– A new suspended front axle offers higher comfort, an improved
turning radius and permits a higher Gross Vehicle Weight of 9,500kg.
– SpeedSteer further improves operation in the field making it easier
and faster to make tighter (4m radius) headland turns.
OPTIONAL NIGHT VISION
– Up to 12 optional LED lights provide outstanding visibility for working
at night (up to 12 worklights))
THE PERFECT LOADER PARTNER
– Best-in-class visibility, down to just 4m ahead of the tractor, over the
slim dashboard and narrow steep-nose bonnet, combines with great
manoeuvrability and a choice of three hydraulic systems to provide
exceptional pressure, flow and response.
– Left-hand Power Control lever changes direction, shifts speeds and
selects neutral, while a choice of joysticks operate the loader, as well
as change direction and speeds.