Isuzu Service Engineer
C&O are looking to recruit an Isuzu Service Engineer at our depot in Funtington, West Sussex. As a fully qualified Technician you will be expected to meet the high standards of a Main Dealer. You will be competent in the service and repair of vehicles using the latest diagnostic equipment, with experience working in a Dealership Environment or Specialist Centre.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to.
- To carry out any repair or servicing work to the required high standard
- To notify Line Manager immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the proposed timescale.
- To clearly and accurately document all work performed ensuring that times are recorded as requested by management.
- To ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle whilst on premises.
- To carry out PDI’S
- You must enjoy working as part of a team and recognise individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. There should also be an understanding of the needs of others and willingness to help and adopt a flexible approach.
- You need to be an enthusiastic problem solver with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You will have the ability to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex/technical/product information.
- You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical, Maintenance & repair or NVQ equivalent.
- Auto Electrical Experience Preferred
- You will ideally have at least three years’ experience as a Qualified Technician.
- You will have a clean driving licence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Funtington PO18 9DA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- Automotive Qualifications (required)
Work Location: In person
Please email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter and include the job title and depot location in your email.