Job Title: Agricultural Parts Person or Apprentice
Reports To: Aftersales Manager
Job Location: Funtington, West Sussex
We are looking to hire an experienced Agricultural Parts Person or an recruit an Apprentice to go through the AGCO Apprenticeship Scheme.
This role deals with all aspects of the Parts Department providing excellent service to our customers and suppliers. The role also deals with loading and unloading of stock arriving or leaving the depot and maintaining clean and tidy workspaces throughout the depot.
This role includes the following key priorities:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Serving customers in the shop and the horticultural department
- Upselling where possible
- Ordering of parts for customers and to update stock levels
- Picking and packing stock
- Advising customers when their orders are ready for collection
- Providing parts assistance to the service department
- Submitting returns claims
- Providing administrative support to the parts department
- Keeping control of stock levels
- Draw on aged stock from other depots when the situation presents itself
- General assistance to the Manager as required
- Employees must act in accordance with the company Health & Safety Policy, Risk Assessments and Safe Working Practices
- Good knowledge of parts and machinery in the agricultural, construction and horticultural sector
- Good IT skills including
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and to a high degree of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, organised and flexible individual who enjoys a varied role and can work well under pressure
- A current driver’s licence would be preferable though not essential
There may be times that you are asked to carry out tasks not shown in the job description above.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter and include the job title and depot location in your email.