Depot Administrator, South Petherton Depot
An exciting opportunity at our new depot in South Petherton, Somerset for someone to be appointed Depot Administrator and assist in the growth of this Depot.
This role covers a significant amount of administrative duties to aid in the running of the Depot and includes, but is not limited to, the following examples of key areas that will be required:
- General administrative assistance for the Depot.
- Providing support to the Service department:
- Process timesheets and job cards from technicians and file.
- Process warranty claims with suppliers.
- Providing support to the Sales department:
- Process sale orders with manufacturers and our Dealer Manufacturer Standards.
- Complete machine registrations/warranty documents for customers.
- Update the Motor Insurance Database for insurance of machines and company vehicles.
- Providing support to the Parts department:
- Assist with customer services and general enquiries.
- Providing administrative support to the Accounts department.
- Help in dealing with Health and Safety compliance at the depot.
- Send monthly customer account statements.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, telephone calls and emails.
- You may be required to provide holiday cover in other departments as required.
- Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry.
- An enthusiastic, organised and flexible individual who enjoys a varied role and can work well under pressure.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to a high degree of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Experience in an administrative role.
A more detailed job description of all responsibilities required will be given should you be successful to progress to the next stage of this recruitment process.
There may be times that you are asked to carry out tasks not shown in the job description above.
Reports to: Depot Supervisor
Location: South Petherton
Please email [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.